HELLO FROM THIS SIDE

Losing your spark is such an interesting feeling. Suddenly your favorite little escape from the world isn't as inviting as it used to be. You're not even sure how to get back into the groove. 

I've experienced several bouts of writer's block during the 6 year lifespan of SIMPLY. And I make it a point to not even visit the page in fear of myself calling it quits for good out of frustration. 

At the end of the day I love to write. I journal like a maniac. I love my blog tremendously... but keeping that motivation to be polished up and consistent, it gets so tough. If you can only see my drafts folder just stacked to the brim with incomplete thoughts. 


That's why I could never monetize this thing. Imagine being forced to write when this all started out being a fun creative outlet now it feels like ---gasp--- WORK?!

You can respectfully miss me with that. 

So I need a break. See you when I see you. 

Y'all know my links