2020 AFROBEAT PLAYLIST || BECAUSE MUSIC MAKES ME HAPPY


I've always been vocal about how music happens to turn even the most helpless of circumstances around for me. Listening to music is quite honestly my peace and in this dragged out wreck of a year peace is the remedy. 

We've hit that time again for my summer Afrobeat playlist. Crazy how a year ago, down to the date, I was packing up my life in Vegas for a drive back to California. Literal weeks before Burna dropped AFRICAN GIANT to scattah the place lol. But what is time exactly? 

Apparently, these posts are popular with you guys and I mean I've never had the intention to forgo the one constant on this website. So here are my favorite category Afrobeat songs this summer. Drop what you're listening to in the comments whatever the genre. Let's share playlists because that's what we do here 😉

Enjoy!



APPLE MUSIC LINKS
4AM Manny Norté, 6LACK, Rema, Tion Rain & Love Renaissance https://music.apple.com/us/album/4am-feat-love-renaissance-lvrn/1502383821?i=1502383826
Afrobeat to the World Energy gAD ft Olamide & Pepenazi https://music.apple.com/us/album/afrobeat-to-the-world/1522344899?i=1522344900