WHAT TO GET --ME-- FOR CHRISTMAS


Happy Eve to the Eve of Christmas My Loves!

whesssssup lol

I realize that every time, like the very minute, I say I'm coming with consistency it's over/canceled and I disappear on you guys. I apologize. This 40 hour work "but not actually work" week is something else.

The plans I have for next year though... she says but we're allowed to collectively side eye on it

Anyway I thought I would share with you guys what's exactly on my Christmas list. Not that I'm asking for much.

This year I was able to keep the list pretty short, sweet, and precise for Mr Claus. It's actually just one thing specifically

#1 MY DEGREE!


Sure I'm about 5 months or so early but if anyone could run me this Pharm D any quicker. Just hear me out.


P3 I'mma let you finish but honestly your girl is tiRED.

This is my APPE year and more on that and all things lovely in pharmacy school to come real soon, I mean it this time. I'm working, real heavy and as I see the light at the end of this beautiful struggle bus of a journey I'm getting antsy.

Do I have an idea what I want to do with this degree - of course
Are my steps lined up for once I graduate - nope not at all

But am I prepared for any and everything?
ABSOLUTELY NOT

All I want to do is be done, say I'm done, and breathe for a second or two. Even as I type I ran a fever RIGHT AFTER finishing my retail rotation and it had to be RIGHT BEFORE Christmas. Imagine.

But I understand if I can't get this degree any sooner than due time, I'll get over it and adjust my big girl panties for the remaining 4 months 24 days and 3 hours. I'll be alright.



via GIPHY

In the meantime here are some other things I've had my eye on as of late

#2 - so on and so forth

Bills paid 💲💲💲

Days off ☀️🌴

New laptop

New sneakers 

Hair - never too much hair - 

Another watch (although I only wear one) even the watch I bought for my birthday saw light once... I'm just a collector 

For the most part I feel like I have a lot. Almost everything I've ever wanted but time to myself. And I'm blessed beyond belief. Adulting has been kicking my behind and I know I've said this in a previous post as well. The strength in it all only increases as time goes on.

Follow me into next year. I bet fun is on the horizon.