MY FAVORITE LOVE SONGS


Only a full month after Valentine's Day, you guys please forgive me. I even put up an accountability instagram post about how productive I would be on here only to embarrass myself. Sheeeesh.

The plan was to upload my top love songs just in time for the love holiday but here I am March 18th. As I face*palm, I could probably say there's never a deadline on love but with spring break and summertime shenanigans assisted by the likes of various City Girls anthems who's to say what's in store for us. We're in that --OFF season-- of cuffing season.

Nonetheless here are the nice romantic songs that are for sure on my Valentine's, cuddling, lovey dovey playlists.

These Arms Luke James

Electric Alina Baraz feat Khalid

Turnin Me Up BJ the Chicago Kid

Down for You Kehlani BJ the Chicago Kid

Everything is Yours Kehlani

Every Kind of Way HER

Facts HER

Focus HER

Frozen Sabrina Claudio

Belong to You Sabrina Claudio

1+1 Beyonce

Dangerously in Love Beyonce

All Night Beyonce

Some of my classiq-classics

Cupid 112

Twisted Keith Sweat

If Only You Knew (Patty Labelle, Soul for Real, SWV versions)

I'm So Into You SWV

How Many Ways Toni Braxton

The Makings of You Gladys Knight & the Pips

Afrobeat love

I'm in Love Dj Big N, Reekado Banks

Carry Me Go Phyno, Olamide, and Stormrex

Selfish King Promise

Only One Tekno

One For Me Wizkid feat Ty Dolla Sign

Eji Owuro Juls Moelogo (even though I don't understand one bit of it)

Blessing Eugy

Romantic Korede Bello and Tiwa Savage

Na The Way Waje, Sarkodie, J Martins

Aww Di'Ja

All I Want is You Bank W and Chidinma

Yes/No Banky W

No One Like You P Square

Ifunanya P Square

Along with the playlist compiled during CUFFING SEASON




Drop a comment below what songs are on your Love Playlist?

Thanks again for being ever so patient with me.