THE DESIGNER IN ME


What a couple of weeks it has been. Picking up and moving on to my next chapter I'm honestly so scared, excited, anxious, etc... all together. Not even sure this post/entire blog can contain every feel.

How about we separate the two crazies... Apart from starting an intense program in my dream, future profession let's talk about moving!!!

There's such an overwhelming sensation that is getting a place to yourself. And even though where I am is just a squatting situation right now, I had the time and I was itching to decorate.


What I Wanted

Since as I said my housing is temporary I've only been thinking of little stuff. Like starter items. You saw what I wanted, and I made that board right before leaving; here's what I now have






Of course this is perfect for the time being. Especially if I end up finding a more permanent spot in the matter of months. Then I can set my things on a desk, maybe get a desk in general. That mirror is still on my list as well. But I couldn't be happier getting some of this stuff done basically in a week.

As you can see I settled on a slight color scheme. If you follow me anywhere else yes it was a struggle. I knew the base would be either ivory, tan, beige, or taupe (there's a difference in all I promise) but my accent color had been torturing me for the longest-- pink, gold, burgundy, or the mint/teal you see here. Once I ran into that little mint with gold detailing notebook DONE DEAL. Thank you Walmart.

Most of everything I have is actually from Walmart... not sponsored but extremely grateful. "Save money. Live better," right? The quote frames I designed on Canva, printed at Walmart, and placed in Target (oops) frames. I kinda liked their 12 x18 inch in stock collection more.

Now I must hang my interior design thoughts up for school starts real soon. Like tomorrow.

I am truly content with the progress though.

So until next time readers...

Whenever that time comes :(