YOUR (WELL, MY) SUMMER MAKEUP BAG


Just as you rearrange your wardrobe to tailor each season, am I the only one who puts as much effort into her makeup bag?

Yes I have a makeup vanity/drawer arrangement, similar to most other young ladies in the world today, set up all perfect to remind me constantly of my buyer's habit.

But here's a secret. I really just keep to my cute little makeup bag packed up as if I'm traveling 24/7 with the "must haves" and "definitely needs" instead. I mean it beats getting lost in the mini ulta store I've personally created for myself.

This seasons concept had me thinking though... Am I alone? Do others transition their little makeup bags?

And what are your key elements to the ultimate summer stash?
____________________________________________________________________
____________________________________________________________________

When I think summer it's about going lighter, fresher, and above all natural..

No one wants to be stuck the the sticky, sweaty, and runny look of a full caked on face. 

Here are my picks



Moisturizer - for obvious reasons

Primer - what's the saying, "if you don't prime you're wasting your time"


Matte foundation - I love and I'm obsessed with Loreal's Infallible Matte. For some reason I've been in the dark about it but now... pro tip for those who identify with oilyish skin


Powder - if I can get away with it, sometimes it's just powder and nothing else 


Eyes - makeup isn't on unless eyeliner and mascara are done for me no matter the season

Golds - because why not?


Lips - glosses are usually enough. I try to avoid mattes because the chances of drying coupled with the summer heat it all screams terror 

Setting Spray - always necessary and fits perfectly 





See you soon guys!