MUSIC MONDAY | SUMMER SONG OF THE WEEK


Ok loves. We're back!!! cue the hands in praise emoji

Back at it again with some music. And at a crucial point with summer finally creeping up for everyone.

I'll try to stop hinting that my summer's been on since March.
I'm pretty sure I've beat that drum on overkill by now... Apologies for that haha. 

Let's just talk about music or a song even. For the summer I plan on highlighting/"boosting" ONLY ONE of my favorite songs every week instead of a 5 pick or full on playlist.  

Right now I must say the entire new Chance mixtape Coloring Book is still on repeat. 

If I had to pick a single song it would be


Something about Summer Friends especially when I'm in my car on my way home from work.. Correct summer jam if I do say so myself. The Francis & the Lights feature thrown in over the beat? Yaassss

I wish there was more for Jeremih's contribution but all the same I love the song.

Take a listen and I'll see yall for next week's post.