LIFE LATELY


Six months into 2016 already. Wow.

To start off, I'd like to thank my readers who choose to stick with me even when I leave for short periods of time like this. I want to make sure I produce content that I...

1) care about and 2) have time to write in the first place.

Let's reconvene and catch up for a minute.


At Home
If you didn't know I've been back home since the middle of March. Currently staying with my parents again and "adjusting" to being a finished undergrad. At home I would say I've mastered the art of laying low while remaining relatively busy on my own. From March to May/June most of my friends were still away living out their lives and steering clear of the hometown if they could help it.

So I've been chilling. Solo dolo. My dad traveled for almost the whole of April, my mom's been battling her age/career catching up to her muscles and bones, then there's my younger brother who got his driver's license along with an internship with Apple.. Let me specify my baby brother now has a license & a paying job. Ridiculous

At Work
What's got me so busy nowadays? Well I too am working. At the same pharmacy I've spent time at for the past two summers. The only change here is the additional $$$ and the additional hours. Let me tell you keeping up is no joke. The transition from all online courses during my last OSU quarter, sleeping in almost everyday to me now... struggling through a work week

I enjoy the pharmacy (customers and all) so the opportunity is AMAZING. The getting used to it part of the learning curve is just extremely stretched out and makes my legs fairly sore at the end of the day.

I'll get over it.

With "free time"

Ok. This.

Coming back in March there were already a few factors pushing me into basketball. I do come from a basketball kind of family so it's not a new subject but something I've taken a break from while in school. This venture back was basically a return home to something I love as corny as that sounds.

Regardless the free time I'm able to manage has gone to obsessing over any game that's on, as well as watching some of my other on screen addictions

Dancing w/ the Stars
Grey's Anatomy
Law & Order SVU
The Flash
Jane the Virgin

I mentioned earlier that my mom has been struggling. Only a bit but I do spend time helping her get things done around the house. Plus I'm laying low remember which I'm not mad at; me and my introvert behind. Work. Home. Sleep.

On The Blog
For a minute the cycle of work, home, and sleep was more than enough to handle. January to March I pretty much absolved myself of discipline and true responsibility. Apart from my dining job 15-20 hours a week I wasn't doing much. Because of this I've seen the two months following to be about re-grounding myself. Now in June I feel it all becoming comfortable and I'm eager to push it up. Bring back more. My work outs, my social life now that everyone else's summer has begun, aaaaaannnnnnd
THEEE BLOGGING SHENANIGANS

I've been brainstorming a lot of new posts, some to coordinate with upcoming travel, elevating my fashion logs, and I also want to bring back Music Mondays

On Insta
Those of you who used to follow me on my private profile [username: amaracheee] may have noticed I'm no longer there. After completely frustrating and confusing myself I decided that forgoing one profile would ultimately help me build the SimplyAmaracheee name. I had my private one and another that was slow moving but for the blog. When everything was said and done the this insta was born [username: simplyamaracheee] featured at the bottom of my page. I'm basically starting over...

Hurts a little but I'll survive. Feel free to check it out and follow if you're not already.

Coming Up?
Well that's for all of us to figure out together isn't it.