COUNTDOWN TO CHRISTMAS!


On the 1st day of Christmas Amara gave to me! Twelve days straight of Simply!

Jokes. I mean yes I am committing to a post a day for the next twelve days until the 25th; committing to the song not so much.

Back to what I just said though; a post a day?.. Can't exactly take that back but... ummmm

Trying to produce quality readable content for twelve days straight is quite the task but I'm all for it. Pumped and ready to go. Everything will be fine *professing for the future* + *knocks on wood* ... And  I may or may not be kicking myself by the end.

The first post has already come and gone within seconds so there's something. I basically wanted to introduce the segment that's all. Especially since I'm fresh off final exams' week and off my many travel flights before getting back home (secret reasons).

Stay tuned because I've got lots planned. Lists of favorites, baking posts, holiday outfits, holiday makeup, gift guides, etc...

Wish me luck! And see you tomorrow!




p.s. Could be worse. Could've been 25 days. Could've been vlogmas.