THIS YEAR'S NIGERIAN SONGS OF THE SUMMER (18)


*NOTJUSTOK.COM IS WHERE I GO TO FIND UP TO DATE NAIJA MUSIC (NOT SPONSORED JUST FYI)

I'm starting to think I've lost my recording mojo. I haven't given my all on my YouTube channel and it's so sad to look back at. I'd have to owe it all to this transition I'm making into becoming a regular blogger on a website... only because I see myself here more than I do there. Yet I still love making videos.

I just need to figure out where recording stands with me, my priorities and schedule as well as my interests and what I feel like spending my time on. My attention has basically been focused onto this site which is not necessarily terrible. It's just that things like this naija songs of the summer concept were ALWAYS meant for video. ALWAYS. If you have not seen, here are the ones I did during the past two years;

2013

2014

Now instead I'm attempting an up to par blog post about my favorite naija summer 2015 songs . I know it won't be the same oh watchers of my videos and I apologize to those of you who were looking forward to my not so seamless editing of songs along with dancing in front of the camera...

I'm really sorry. But I also hope you enjoy. Still.

Something you'll notice about my chosen songs is that a lot of them aren't exactly recent in terms of release date. I'm sure that speaks volumes on my opinion of current Nigerian tunes. And it's not that I don't like them ... I'm just a bit picky. If you have some music suggestions on what you've been loving and blasting on repeat this summer (it doesn't necessarily have to be Nigerian) let me know you guys!!! Let's share musical tastes! I love doing that.

Again I hope you enjoy this mix of club bangs// love songs// chill Nigerian music

And without stringing you along any further

Here's my summer songs list

     1.   Your number RMX - Ayo Jay ft Fetty Wap


 
      2.   Soke - Burna Boy


     3.   Feel Alright - Dj Kaywise ft Ice Prince, Patoraking, Mugeez(from R2Bees)


 
     4.   Leyla RMX - Angel ft Fuse ODG, Wande Coal, Seyi Shay

   
     5.   On The Low RMX- Angel ftJeremih, Eric Bellinger, Wretch 32, Dappy

   
     6.   Aww - Di'ja


     7.   Wake Up - Flavour ft Wande Coal

   
     8.   Ibadi - May D

   
     9.   Woju RMX - Kiss Daniel ft Davido, Tiwa Savage

 
    10.   Laye - Kiss Daniel

   
    11.   King Kong RMX - Vector ft. Phyno, Reminisce, Classiq, Uzi

 
     12.   Bobo - Olamide

 
    13.   Jacuzzi - Wizboyy ft Ice Prince

 
     14.   Always - Skales ft Davido

   
    15.   Ye Play - Fuse ODG

 
    16.   Freak of the Week RMX - Krept and Konan ft Jeremih, Wizkid , Davido , Fuse ODG,  Ice Prince

   
     17.   Baby Daddy - Iyanya

 
     18.   Feel It - K-Cee, HarrySong, Iyanya



Happy Listening!