OOTD/N: THE FIRST FASHION POST 🤦🏽‍♀️


Thank the Lord it is FRIDAY!

Don't worry it's not just you. What a week...

Lately my days have been running into my nights; like a lot of my days.

Whatever I want to be seen in later on in the day, I better have on from the jump because getting ready in between (makeup + dress) has proven to be difficult.

So while my fellow classmates in today's 8am Anatomy and 9am Biochem lectures were ringing in the Friday morning with yoga pants, sweats, workout gear, and messy buns-- I had this number on.


My brown studded collar leather jacket, a tight striped dress, black tights, and boots :)


However, like I mentioned before this has become a usual thing for me. Almost since the beginning of this new term. I'm sure they all think I'm on this fashionista kick or something.

Anyway, college town really surprised us today with a fairly sunny January day. And it wasn't one of those sunny days with and underlying chill to it. It was an ok weather day in my book, considering yesterday the rain was hitting pretty hard and on Wednesday it was so cold my fingers kept going numb.

We're used to the random out here, I'm just glad we got a calm to it all.

Anytime there's sun, you know I'm happy.

How's the weather where you're at? It is still January and winter over here regardless...



Amaracheee.