RED FOR LOVE || VALENTINE'S DAY OUTFITS


I made a list of all the posts I'll be responsible for this month and already I've watched myself slack off. How?!

At least by Valentine's day there was supposed to be a new afrobeat playlist and an outfit of the night. Regardless I can either spend the rest of this post scolding myself or just move forward.

I've followed the steps of my Nigeria sisters and youtubers Sophiology and Cindyrella OG in theming my instagram. Bringing out the creative in me in a more subtle/simpler way while I'm still figuring out my fatigue schedule. 

The most recent theme was red and it fell perfectly in line for the month and for Valentine's day.



At the hospital I was completing my 6-week institutional rotation at, Feb 1st was themed for the workers to wear red in honor of Heart Awareness (or a football jerseys for the upcoming Super Bowl) 





Red symbolized so much that I was apart of. Not only Heart Month but the start of my instagram theming, Valentine's day, love overall (my self-love journey).

I got a dress from Fashion Nova to wear on a night out the weekend prior to the 14th. I also received the Rottweiler puppy I've been dying for since high school (in oversized plush form)

This past weekend following Valentine's day I went out for a girl's brunch in all red. A jumpsuit from Asos's "Tall" collection. And a feather purse from PrettyLittleThing.

I love new clothes and dressing up, everything fit perfectly and all my good &faithful online brands were represented. Couldn't ask for more.



For reference as always I'm 5'10-ish, waist 30in, 38C..