FAVORITE CHRISTMAS SONGS


Decking the bells with jingle halls I'm sure we've all been getting our fix of great Christmas music by now. 

If someone were to ask what my favorite songs of the season are... I wouldn't be able to give a forward answer. I'm the rare breed that doesn't have "ultimate favorites". 

Being a huge fan of Acapella Christmas though, Pentatonix and SNC are basically go to artists. Whatever they put out I'm for 150%. Adding in Michael Bublé, Mariah Carey, and Nat King Cole never hurts. Or a bit of White Christmas by The Drifters. 

I've had this playlist of Christmas songs named "What I Call Xmas - Wannabe" for some time now and it's full of tracks that I love hearing on repeat all the way up to d-day (the 25th, Thee Day). It's crazy because just like I mentioned with movies on Monday; Christmas music plays another huge role maybe even a bigger role at that, on how you look at the holiday season. Music always brings people together and it makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside. That's exactly how I'd describe Christmas music to everyone, warm and fuzzy.


What is your "favorite" Christmas song? Let me know leave some comments. 

Can you believe we've got only a week to go?