SUMMER NAIJA PLAYLIST 2017


Nothing like a playlist type blog post to pull me out of hiding. It never fails. 

But you should know the summer drill by now. Around this time of the year, I break out an "afrobeats" playlist of my favorites and if you're not hip yet don't worry you got it now. Links to previous years.. 2016, 2015

So let's get into 2017,

I have for you a mix of dance music and a lot of chillll. I mean it's not everyday and night throw nyash. Sometimes vibin' in the car with the windows down or hangouts with that summer fling (who know who) 😉

See Show Dem Camp and the War collab EP especially towards the bottom.. you're welcome in advance


Link to iTunes (**CLICK HERE**)



Some of my favorite videos to match..





... also I guess

if you play either Naughty Ride, Come Closer, or African Bad Gyal.. I won't fight my feelings for the Starboy nowadays are :/


Alright that's my list. 50 songs! And I was told if I tried harder to make this post perfect it wouldn't be out until next summer. Absolutely true knowing me. 
As always enjoy and let me know of the hits I missed in the comments and I'll be back real soon!