CHRISTMAS MOVIES


One of my favorite childhood Christmas memories has to be collecting VHS tapes in a designated bag and watching them every year with my brothers. The main event made out of it seems pretty funny/adorable to me looking back but it was truly serious when we were younger. We've since then graduated to enjoying DVDs and TV specials on our own due to you know growing up, losing time, and other such unfortunate events...

However, once a moment presents itself nothing beats gathering around to watch a movie together. It's still among my most cherished traditions. I'd say Christmas films have played a major role in shaping my love for the season today and maybe after typing this I'll try popping one in.

So this is no List of 10 or even 20, I've got an arsenal of just my favorites... however many there are.


Starting off:

Elf

Love Actually

This Christmas


Christmas Carols:

Diva's Christmas Carol

Disney's A Christmas Carol

Muppets' Christmas Carol

Mickey's Christmas Carol



The Best Man Holiday 

The Perfect Holiday

Must Be Santa

Mary Christmas

How the Grinch Stole Christmas (animated)

How the Grinch Stole Christmas (w/ Jim Carrey) 

The Nightmare Before Christmas

Home Alone

The Santa Clauses 1, 2, & 3

Jack Frost (1998)


Cheesy ABC Original  Movies:

Holiday in Handcuffs

12 Dates of Christmas

Christmas Cupid


Rankin/Bass Productions:

Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer 

Jack Frost

Frosty the Snowman 

Santa Claus is Comin' to Town

The Year Without a Santa Clause

The Little Drummer Boy



Olive the Other Reindeer

Arthur Christmas 

Mickey's Once Upon a Christmas

Mickey's Twice Upon a Christmas


Tolerable But Not Extreme Favorites:

Polar Express

A Christmas Story 

Jingle All the Way



What'd I miss? Let me know what your favorite Christmas movie is.


Until... Tomorrow!