ADVENT CALENDAR GOALS


Do you have an advent calendar this holiday season? After watching almost all my favorite Youtubers document opening theirs every morning, while making me feel like I've been doing Christmas wrong all this time; I've grown increasingly eager to get one for next year and starting my own tradition of it because my family's never have.

What type do own and which brand is better? I'm jotting down suggestions and here's what I'm currently thinking...


Any Basic Chocolate Calendar - because nothing beats a classic. Waking up in the morning to a treat of chocolate will never get tired in my opinion. Then again I haven't done it once let alone enough to get bored. For now, I would't mind.




Maybe something new like a Tea a Day Calendar - mmmm sounds pretty perfect for an extreme tea fanatic such as myself.



On to the Beauty & Fragrance Calendars - Inspiration via Zoe Sugg and Tanya Burr. Okay these should NOT even be things. From small bottles of perfume to little pots of cream and so on. The trap I'll fall into adding to my already obnoxious collection of products. On the bright side they're small enough for me to just use up very quickly and go about my business without any more thought into it. But who really knows. Purchasing one would be quite the buy though.

Options:

Benefit Candy-Coated Calendar available at Ulta

Body Shop Calendar

Lush Bath Calendar 




For mental inventory:

One thing I really want to do but must keep on hold until I'm in a relationship is a DIY Scavanger Hunt Advent Calendar similar to what Zoe is doing with Alfie right now. Check out one of her vlogmas videos this year for a thorough run through. Probably one of the biggest reasons why I'm looking forward to having a sig other for the holidays, doing cutesy things like that. Truly "First Christmas Together Couple Goals".

Using Renna Deluxe's Advent Calendar Kit or something similar



Etsy is perfect for DIY kits and finished holiday projects. I love them mainly because I know I'm supporting someone's little business out of it. There's always joy in doing that.

We'll see how next year fairs for me,

and I'll be back tomorrow for 7 days left!