FAVORITE AUTUMN LIPS | 2015


It's currently the fashion forward autumnal season where darks are "so in" as well as layering stylistically with jumbo cardigans & sweaters, cute closed toed shoes, etc...

While I plan on getting to the fashion portion of this season within the next month or so, today I would really like to talk about -

LIPPIES!!! Certain lip colors tend to trend moreso in the fall than any other season and I couldn't pass up this opportunity for a photo post using my new location's beauty mirror with YouTube like makeup lights for a week.

Hope you'll enjoy this post of lip looks you'll see me wearing for these next months to come. 

___________________________________________________________________________

The trend has been to go dark w/ cherries, purples, browns, even black sometimes. I've also seen greys, oranges, reds, greens, and blues. It's all about working the color in my opinion and for lack of a better term being able to "accessorize" your lips to your outfit. So without further ado

AMARA'S TOP FIVE


1) The "Barely There Glossy" Look (made the names up myself)


2) The Deeeeeep Purple


3) The Chestnut/Expresso Brown (I need a #newcamera2k15 I know)


4) The “Muted Greyish Taupe Brown”

Gotta give idea credit where it's due 
Jessica Pettway definitely put me on to this recently
&her pictures do it a trillion times more justice




5) The Staple (Cherry/Wine Color)
Black Orchard = closest to sleeve
Cherry Bomb = closest to my watch... both Wet n Wild 
...story of my life when it's not matte

What are your fall lip favorites this year? I know a lot of my choices are on the drugstore end of the chain so I'd love to hear about everything from Wet n Wild to ColourPop, MAC, Sephora, and Anastasia Beverly Hills. Let me know!


Until next time... I've got a schedule now