NAIL IT UK NUDE NAILS - REVIEW


(some pictures, like this one are not my own https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/207093052/hand-painted-full-cover-false-nails?ref=shop_home_active_16)

I have such a love/hate relationship with the idea of "pretty nails"

One major thing about me is that I can't keep my nails looking good for longer than 2 days and sometimes DAY ONE is a disaster.

Because of this I made the conscious decision to do without adding on to my nails (nail polish, acrylics, etc...) and I actually accomplished that I believe so for a year. 

I was also taking biotin tablets not necessarily for my hair but for my skin and nails instead. 

By leaving my nails alone, adding biotin, and drinking more water, I've noticed an extreme change in the health of them. They've become a lot stronger and that alone was what I was striving for. 

Growth wasn't really the motivation. I'd actually clip my nails right away when I noticed them growing

Long nails just annoy me (let me live)

_____________________________________________________________

So after my year-ish long period of nail rejuvenation I chose to treat myself to some nude nails ordered online from etsy.

I honestly wasn't searching for them 

I just ran across these and couldn't pass up the possible perfection (nude nails on my complexion are almost like nude lipstick - at least in my opinion - you can be completely off if you're not careful)

But I'm so glad I did it because these gave me UTMOST LIFE my friends 


I took so many BASIC NAIL photos



Nail It UK is the name of the store - I used etsy but I believe ebay works too

When it comes to how I got the product and how I felt about the customer service... nothing went wrong and the pricing of the nails w/ shipping from the UK was doable.

5 stars!!! This is not a promotion or sponsored post, I indeed paid for these. It's just a review :)

Unfortunately, in true Amara fashion, the nails didn't last very long 
(more than my usual two days at least)

It was a sad day when I had to call it quits with the nails, they were gorgeous.  

I may have to splurge again sometime soon. Maybe on shorter nails though.

But until then back to my own nails and being able to type and text easily


What kind of nail person are you? Long or short? Does purchasing fake shorter nails make any sense? That's where my mind is going for my next purchase...

What do you think?






(luckily the hand model for the product on etsy kind of matched my skin tone)