I'M NOW ON BLOGL♡VIN



Hey guys I may or may not be late to the party here but I'll try it anyways - have you heard about the site bloglovin?!


It's all of your favorite blogs in one place. You can add the blogs you want to follow and you'll get all of their new posts in a feed on Bloglovin! Almost like Facebook and Twitter for Bloggers! 

So yes of course I'm here to tell you to find and follow me on there but not only that; If you happen to be a fellow blogger wondering how to get on this social media platform here are step by step instructions for setting up your account and claiming your blog...


http://www.fabulousblogging.com/2013/03/setting-up-an-account-with-bloglovin-and-claiming-your-blog/


Send me a link to your page.

Happy blogging and happy reading you guys!

Speak to you soon

Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Amaracheee.