QUARANTINE; EDIT


It's tough being a person who wants to talk but always at different times. Yes let's talk about my things. My only requirements are specific people at SPECIFIC time frames. And on along those lines free/available windows never seem to match. For me it's so narrow. Randomly I'm up for hours of chat then almost immediately I'm not. I close up again and go from talking to listening. Take it from the champ being the listener and only the listener is oh so detrimental. Talking is healing. Sometimes even writing doesn't fully do the trick. There's a process. You hear the sounds each word makes as you form them then watch the various faces when those words bounce off. The reactions. It happens to help. So yes I want to talk. But not now. When is the question. And who to... is another. Not everyone is deserving of your weak points. Your sadness. Insecurities and vulnerability. Be vulnerable, ok. But remain cautious. Yes I would love to talk. But I continue to make it so complicated. Seems no one's time aligns with mine. I would enjoy a conversation but guess I'll be the listener again.