THE "I LEFT THE HOUSE" HAUL


A free day ending at 11 am, no immediate plans, a bus route that takes you to the nearest shopping center, and the day being bright/uncharacteristically warm for a January... these all add up to trouble in my book.

The amount of shame-FULL shopping trips I've ventured on during my so called "free time". I'm in desperate need of a new hobby.

Tuesday Morning, Rue 21, Sally Beauty, Maurice's, WinCo, Dollar Tree, and wait for it

THERE'S A ROSS

I have absolutely no business living this close to a Ross with no supervision.

For those of you who don't know me I'd choose Ross over any Nordstrom rack every time. Which is unheard of right?

Six to seven items for around $70 or ONE pair of pants and maybe a piece of jewelry for maybe $70.

I have nothing against people with expensive tastes or feed into the whole "quality over quantity" Asos over Forever standard (which can be argued (and has been among friends)), this is just my very own point of view.

Who knows maybe it's the college kid's mentality that I have going on and when I get older with a sufficient source of income my ideals will change.

But anyway ___________________________________________________________________

Back to the haul.

On Tuesday, I went out specifically for WinCo (at least that's what I was telling people and myself)

After my WinCo visit I manged to slip into Ross and Rue. I mean, I was in the area.

These are the end results:

Walked out of Ross with
  • Black skater dress
  • White floral skater dress
  • Black floral skater dress
  • Black tights (which were actually needed)
  • Smokey JLB pallete 
  • Two denim-like head bands 
Came out of Rue 21 with
  • 2 new bras
  • 3 XL striped sweater (over-sized for comfort)


I'd say if the purpose was to add things new and cute to my wardrobe then this was a successful trip.








However, this wasn't what I woke up that morning planning to do. 

T-R-O-U-B-L-E

Haha, have a nice weekend!